New TQ for Zea mays L.
New TQ for Zea maize has been revised. It allows now to indicate the F.A.O. maturity class.
Please make sure to download the latest version from the List of Technical Questionnaires.
New application form
A new application form (version of 01/07/2015) is now online.
It was reviewed in the light of the new reception procedure.
Summary of the new features:
- For applications filed electronically, the applicant or the procedural representative (if any) should provide an e-mail address to enable the Office to serve Decisions and communications.
- In case of several applicants, the first-named applicant will be deemed to be the representative. It’s not necessary, in such cases, to provide a representative form, the first-named will be deemed to represent all co-applicants for all acts and proceedings before the Office including surrenders.
- Only electronic copies of supporting documents (priority, deed of assignment, or representative forms) need to be provided when filing and when remedying to missing elements as requested in the receipt. The Office may ask to provide original supporting paper documents in case of doubt, to be provided only if explicitly requested to do so
- The indication of the geographical origin is now to be indicated under point 05.05 of the application form.
Updated Notes for Applicants
The Notes for Applicants have been updated. The new version is already available in English, German and French. Dutch and Spanish will be made available in the coming weeks.
See Notes for Applicants page.
Memo on revised reception procedure
The President of the Office has determined, in the revised reception procedure, the following details:
New Technical Protocols and Questionnaires available
Following their adoption by the Administrative Council of the CPVO on 19th March 2014, the following Technical Protocols and associate Technical Questionnaires are available for download on the Technical Protocol page and Technical Questionnaire page.
- Agricultural sector:
- CPVO-TP/057/2 Flax, linseed
- CPVO-TP/120/3 Durum wheat
- Fruits sector:
- CPVO-TP/043/2 Raspberry
- CPVO-TP/204/1 Pummelo (Grapefruit and) (Citrus L. - Group 4)
- CPVO-TP/284/1 Pomegranate
- Ornamental sector:
- CPVO-TP/267/1 Bougainvillea
- CPVO-TP/176/3 Osteospermum
- CPVO-TP/213/2 Phalaenopsis and doritaenopsis
- CPVO-TP/266/1Agapanthus L'Hér African Lily
- CPVO-TP/286/1 Hebe
- CPVO-TP/288/1 Flax-lily, Dianella
- CPVO-TP/293/1 Lobelia
- Vegetables sector:
- CPVO-TP/118/3 Endive
- CPVO-TP/119/1 Vegetable marrow, squash
- CPVO-TP/142/2 Watermelon
- CPVO-TP/294/1 Tomato Rootstocks