Following their adoption by the Administrative Council of the CPVO on 19th March 2014, the following Technical Protocols and associate Technical Questionnaires are available for download on the Technical Protocol page and Technical Questionnaire page.
- Agricultural sector:
- CPVO-TP/057/2 Flax, linseed
- CPVO-TP/120/3 Durum wheat
- Fruits sector:
- CPVO-TP/043/2 Raspberry
- CPVO-TP/204/1 Pummelo (Grapefruit and) (Citrus L. - Group 4)
- CPVO-TP/284/1 Pomegranate
- Ornamental sector:
- CPVO-TP/267/1 Bougainvillea
- CPVO-TP/176/3 Osteospermum
- CPVO-TP/213/2 Phalaenopsis and doritaenopsis
- CPVO-TP/266/1Agapanthus L'Hér African Lily
- CPVO-TP/286/1 Hebe
- CPVO-TP/288/1 Flax-lily, Dianella
- CPVO-TP/293/1 Lobelia
- Vegetables sector:
- CPVO-TP/118/3 Endive
- CPVO-TP/119/1 Vegetable marrow, squash
- CPVO-TP/142/2 Watermelon
- CPVO-TP/294/1 Tomato Rootstocks
In accordance with article 1 of the regulation EU n°623/2013 (amending of regulation EC n°1238/95), published 28 June 2013 in the Official Journal of the European Union, the annual fee will be reduced from € 300 to € 250. The new rate will be applicable for all the new titles granted in 2014 and for the existing titles for which the protection period starts after the 1st January 2014.
- CPVO-TP 012/4 French bean (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 044/4rev Tomato (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 055/5 Spinach (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 064/2 Radish (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 184/2 Globe artichoke (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 218/2 Parsnip (Adopted 27/02/2013)
- CPVO-TP 207/2 Calibrachoa (Adopted 27/02/2013)
The CPVO has published a new technical questionnaire for Bidens.
This technical questionnaire is available for online applications as well as for paper applications (in PDF format).
You may find it on the ornamental Technical Questionnaires page.