Conferences and special events
Upcoming participation to Salon du Végétal 2016
The CPVO and the French examination office in a joint stand at the Salon du Végétal 2016 [...]
Download the press release.
Upcoming participation to IPM 2016
The CPVO will be exhibiting in a joint “Plant breeders’ rights in Europe” stand with four examination offices at IPM 2016. [...]
Download the press release
Forthcoming participation of the CPVO to Fairs in 2015
Forthcoming participation of the CPVO to Fairs in 2016
Presentations Vegetable open day 2014
CPVO, OEVV and INIA jointly organised a Vegetable Variety Open Day at the INIA facilities in Valencia (Spain) on Tuesday 21 October 2014.
This open day was aimed at breeders, their representatives, examination offices, and users of protected vegetable varieties in the European Union.
It allowed an exchange of views on essential aspects to vegetable DUS testing and in particular on the following issues:
- Latest developments in DUS testing procedures;
- The use of disease resistance characteristics in CPVO technical protocols;
- Collaboration between EU examination offices in vegetables;
- Better management of reference collections;
- Issues of concern to vegetable breeders and seed users.