Important legal notice
The Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO) maintains this server to enhance public access to information about its activities. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However the Community Plant Variety Office accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site. This material is :
- Information of a general nature only, which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity ;
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date ;
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which the CPVO services have no control and for which the CPVO assumes no responsibility ;
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text, so that only the European Union legislation published in the paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Communities and texts published in the Official Gazette of the Community Plant Variety Office are authentic.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Community Plant Variety Office accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© CPVO, 2001
The Community Plant Variety Office maintains this server to enhance public access to information about its activities.
Reproduction is authorised, except for commercial purposes, provided that their source and non-authentic character are acknowledged and that it is mentioned that they have been provided free of charge.
CPVO Online information does not necessarily engage the responsibility of either the European Institutions or the Community Plant Variety Office. While our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate, we cannot guarantee either. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
The CPVO is committed to user privacy.
Policy on "protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions" is based on Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000.
In this respect:
* The CPVO Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the Regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations (see Article 24 of the Regulation);
* The European Data Protection Supervisor will act as an independent supervisory authority (see Articles 41 to 45 of the Regulation).
The CPVO Web Site provides links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
In this web site there are several e-mail addresses which activate your e-mail software and invite you to send your comments to a specific mailbox.
When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.