Funding & CPVO Expenditure
The CPVO is self financing; it receives revenue from fees for actions it performs under the Community regulations. These fees cover the various stages through which an application for Community Plant Variety right must go and are detailed and available on the page "Applicable Fees".
The amount of the various fees is set in Commission Regulation (EC) n°1238/95 and is based on experience, sound financial considerations and cost/effectiveness.
The expenditure of the CPVO consists of, apart from staff and general running costs, operational expediture, i.e.: expenditure on technical examinations carried out by the examination offices, the purchase of existing technical examination reports, carrying out examinations of denominations and the maintanence of reference collections.
The CPVO runs a balanced budget.
Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements of the CPVO 2011 en fr
- Audited Financial Statements of the CPVO 2010 en fr
- Audited Financial Statements of the CPVO 2009 de en fr
- Audited Financial Statements of the CPVO 2008 de en fr
- Report on the annual accounts of the Community Plant Variety Office for the financial year 2008 together with the Office's replies de en es fr it